The DevStack (CentOS 7) appliance is built from the CentOS 7 (Version: 1907) appliance and customized with a DevStack installation using the code and documentation provided here.
- Image name: CC-CentOS7-Devstack
- Default user account: cc
- Remote access: Key-Based SSH
- Root access: passwordless sudo from the cc account
- Chameleon admin access: enabled on the ccadmin account
- Cloud-init enabled on boot: yes
- Repositories (Yum): EPEL, RDO (OpenStack Liberty), CC-CentOS7 (Chameleon packages)
- Installed packages:
- Standard development tools such as make, gcc, gfortran, etc.
- Config management tools: Puppet, Ansible
- OpenStack command-line clients
- OpenStack Heat configuration agents
- Chameleon utilities: cc-checks, cc-snapshot, etrace2 (CPU power measurement), Ceilometer collection agent
This image has been created and tested using a Haswell node.