CentOS 7Launch at CHI@TACC Launch at CHI@UC Launch at KVM@TACC
Note: If you need to use the previous version of this image at CHI@UC, please contact us via Help Desk.
The CentOS 7 appliance is built from the CentOS 7 Generic Cloud image and additionally contains packages for development, system configuration, and accessing OpenStack services.
The CentOS 7 appliance provides an convenient base image. You can customize it and snapshot it to develop your own appliances.
- Image name: CC-CentOS7
- Default user account: cc
- Remote access: Key-Based SSH
- Root access: passwordless sudo from the cc account
- Chameleon admin access: enabled on the ccadmin account
- Cloud-init enabled on boot: yes
- Installed packages:
- Standard development tools such as make, gcc, etc.
- Config management tools: Ansible
- OpenStack command-line clients
- OpenStack Heat configuration agents
- Chameleon utilities: cc-checks, cc-snapshot, etrace2 (CPU power measurement), cc-cloudfuse
- UEFI and BIOS compatible (since version 2003)
|Created By:||mrhanlon on Feb. 3, 2016, 4:38 p.m.|
|Updated By:||zzhen on June 14, 2022, 10:27 p.m.|