The National Science Foundation announces an award for the Chameleon cloud testbed.
The National Science Foundation announced today two NSFCloud awards to create testbeds for cloud computing research – among them, the Chameleon project. We are proud and excited to be a part of an initiative that will shape and accelerate cloud computing research and are looking forward to working with the research community!
Read the press releases from the partner institutions:
- A Chameleon for the Future of Cloud Computing from Computation Institute
- Computation Institute to lead NSF-funded cloud computing test bed from University of Chicago
- NSF awards $20 million to two new testbeds to support cloud computing applications and experiments from International Center for Advanced Research
- Chameleon: Cloud Computing for Computer Science from Texas Advanced Computing Center
- Engineering researchers collaborate on NSF cloud computing testbed from Ohio State’s College of Engineering