Thank you for your contribution. Your appliance is under review. If it all looks good we will publish it straight away, otherwise we will be in touch with you to make the necessary changes.Documentation
This appliance will not be modified and updated. Minimal support can be provided.
The CentOS 7 CUDA appliance is built from the CentOS 7 appliance and customized with CUDA 7.5. CUDA is a parallel computing platform and programming model developed by NVIDIA. It enables to use "CUDA-enabled" GPUs for general purpose processing (GPGPU).
This appliance is based on the default CentOS 7 which has been customized to provide the NVIDIA drivers and the CUDA toolkit.
CUDA samples are installed in: /usr/local/cuda/samples
- Image name: CC-CentOS7-GPU
- Default user account: cc
- Remote access: Key-Based SSH
- Root access: passwordless sudo from the cc account
- Chameleon admin access: enabled on the ccadmin account
- Cloud-init enabled on boot: yes
- Repositories (Yum): EPEL, RDO (OpenStack Liberty)
- Installed packages:
- CUDA 7.5.18
- Standard development tools such as make, gcc, gfortran, etc.
- Config management tools: Puppet, Ansible
- OpenStack (Newton) command-line clients
- OpenStack Heat configuration agents
- Chameleon packages: rubygem-g5k-checks (providing cc-checks)
KeywordsCentOS cuda gpu
|Created By:||jpastor on June 21, 2016, 11:33 a.m.|
|Updated By:||zzhen on June 3, 2019, 9:40 a.m.|