CUDA 7.5Launch at CHI@TACC
The CentOS 7 CUDA appliance is built from the CentOS 7 appliance and customized with CUDA 7.5. CUDA is a parallel computing platform and programming model developed by NVIDIA. It enables to use "CUDA-enabled" GPUs for general purpose processing (GPGPU).
This appliance is based on the default CentOS 7 which has been customized to provide the NVIDIA drivers and the CUDA toolkit.
CUDA samples are installed in: /usr/local/cuda/samples
- Image name: CC-CentOS7-GPU
- Default user account: cc
- Remote access: Key-Based SSH
- Root access: passwordless sudo from the cc account
- Chameleon admin access: enabled on the ccadmin account
- Cloud-init enabled on boot: yes
- Repositories (Yum): EPEL, RDO (OpenStack Liberty)
- Installed packages:
- CUDA 7.5.18
- Standard development tools such as make, gcc, gfortran, etc.
- Config management tools: Puppet, Ansible
- OpenStack (Newton) command-line clients
- OpenStack Heat configuration agents
- Chameleon packages: rubygem-g5k-checks (providing cc-checks)
|Created By:||jpastor on June 21, 2016, 11:33 a.m.|
|Updated By:||hammock on Feb. 20, 2017, 3:12 p.m.|